Info You Need
Tenant Online Application - Get Started Now
Tenant Login - Access to your Account 24/7
We’ll make sure you have a happy home and working with us is very easy. However, we do need a few things from you to make this possible. Learn more about working with us and becoming a tenant below.
Working With Us +
The Legacy Tenant “Working with Us” Creed: Tenant’s Must:
- Have a working email address.
- Have an email that you check frequently.
- Prefer to use email as main form of communication.
- Have a smart phone with email setup.
- Use text messaging on your smart phone.
- Be able to take pictures on your smart phone and email them.
- Use their tenant portal to answer all payment and balance questions.
- Use their tenant portal to communicate.
- Use their tenant portal to view your lease and get a pdf copy.
- Understand that we will not send or receive ANY paper documents.
- Agree to our terms and conditions.
- Read our FAQs to fully understand our process.
What You Get +
Paperless Property Management is a win win approach for the landlord and the tenants. We use 100% secure cloud based tools to provide transparency, access and ease of use to everyone. PropertyWare is the main system we use for communications, maintenance requests and tenant payments. Tenants can access their PropertyWare Tenant Portal with a unique login sent to you upon signing up with us.
Our licensed and insured contractors will make repairs based on safety and priority with other tenant requests. Submit your repair request through your PropertyWare Portal as described above. If your repair request is not urgent then we will fix it as soon as possible. If your repair request is a safety issue, we will address the issue within 48 hours and continue working on it until completion. Our regular office hours are from 9am to 4pm. Emergencies are handled 24/7 as necessary.
We coordinate with the tenant anytime property needs to be shown for business purposes.
We prepare and execute rental agreements paperlessly using DocuSign with all the right addenda. We also perform move in and move-out inspections, which includes returning security deposits offset by any additional charges to the tenant. We are a conduit between tenant and owner for problem resolution whenever possible. In addition, we pay all bills associated with the property at the Owner’s direction.
We confront tenants on tough issues such as rent collection and initiate eviction proceedings when past due rent can’t be collected. Our attorney’s handle the legal process regarding evictions.
Steps for Getting Started +
- Search our available properties and pick one that works for your budget.
- Complete an online tenant application and pay the fee.
- If approved, we will send your lease via Docusign email for electronic signing.
- You have 5 days to sign your lease and pay the deposit in full.
- You will receive a Docusign email with the final signed version of the lease.
- Create your Properyware login per email invitation and pay your deposit using your tenant portal which is also accessible here.
- Setup your future rent payments on autopay using the same feature.
- We will coordinate getting the key for your new home.
After You Move In. Maintenance & Other +
If you have a maintenance issue simply login to your PropertyWare Tenant Portal and submit a maintenance request. We will address your maintenance issue first come first served based on the nature of the emergency. If you maintenance request is not urgent or important then we may have to address someone else’s emergency.
If you smell gas call PGW, if there is a water main break call the Water Dept. and if there are electrical wires down or your lose power then call PECO.
If this is a life threatening emergency call 911 immediately.
Repair or damage caused by your negligence or misuse is your responsibility as per your lease. In such cases, repairs will be made, but you will be charged for the cost of the labor and materials. Damages or plumbing stoppages caused by your negligence or misuse will also be paid by you.
Release of Key: I understand that if I do not authorize a release of a key to a vendor, I will need to be available to give the vendor access to the property.
Resources & Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
View All »